Expo Music

Listen, Streaming, and download favorite music

Justin Bieber Song One Time


One Time (Justin Bieber song) - Wikipedia

"One Time" is the debut single by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber. It is the first single released from his debut EP, My World.It was first solicited to mainstream and rhythmic radio on May 18, 2009. It was released via digital download in the United States and Canada on July 7, 2009, and was released in several other countries during autumn 2009.

Justin Bieber - One Time Lyrics | AZLyrics.com

And I'ma tell her one time (One time, one time) Give you everything you need, down to my last dime She makes me happy, I know where I'll be Right by her side 'cause she is the one for me [Chorus] And girl you're my one love My one heart my one life for sure Let me tell you one time (girl I love, girl I love you) I'ma tell you one time

Justin Bieber One Time Official Video

Post by : JustinBieberVEVO
▷ Play✓ Download

One Time Justin Bieber Lyrics

Post by : justinbeeb
▷ Play✓ Download

Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Official Video

Post by : JustinBieberVEVO
▷ Play✓ Download

Vietsub Kara Lyrics Justin Bieber One Time Acoustic MTV World LIVE

Post by : TArs
▷ Play✓ Download

Justin Bieber ft Tha Joker One Time JokerTooCold

Post by : FamilyTiesNetwork
▷ Play✓ Download

Justin Bieber One Time Behind the Scenes

Post by : JustinBieberVEVO
▷ Play✓ Download

Justin Bieber Singing One Time Acoustic 2012

Post by : Emily Rister
▷ Play✓ Download

Justin Bieber One Time Lyrics

Post by : OhMuhLawd
▷ Play✓ Download

Justin Bieber - One Time Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Lyrics to 'One Time' by Justin Bieber: Aye, aye, aye, aye Aye, aye, aye, aye Me plus you (I'ma tell you one time) Me plus you

One Time by Justin Bieber - Songfacts

Justin explained the song's lyrical content to Digital Spy: "'One Time' is basically about being in a typical teen relationship so it's a song everyone can relate to. You know when you're younger and you thought it was love, but then later on you realize it was just puppy love? That's what the song's about."

One Time — Justin Bieber | Last.fm

Justin Drew Bieber (born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian pop musician, actor, and singer-songwriter. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by American talent manager Scooter Braun, who came across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager.

One Time Lyrics

Justin Bieber. Justin Drew Bieber ( /ˈbiːbər/ BEE-bər, born March 1, 1994) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, record producer and actor. Bieber was discovered in 2008 by American talent manager Scooter Braun, who came across Bieber's videos on YouTube and later became his manager.