Expo Music

Listen, Streaming, and download favorite music

Justin Bieber I Am The Only One Song


Justin Bieber - I'm The One Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Lyrics to 'I'm The One' by Justin Bieber: Yeah, you're lookin' at the truth, the money never lie no I'm the one, yeah, I'm the one Early mornin' in the dawn, know you wanna ride now (that's right) I'm the one, yeah (that's right), I'm the one, yeah And you're sick of all those other imitators

DJ Khaled – I'm the One Lyrics | Genius Lyrics

“I’m the One” features a star-studded line-up of artists in especially braggadocio spirits, with Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, Lil Wayne and Quavo boasting to the women in their lives ...

DJ Khaled I 39 m The One ft Justin Bieber Quavo Chance the Rapper amp Lil Wayne Official Video

Post by : DJKhaledVEVO
▷ Play✓ Download

DJ Khaled feat Justin Bieber Quavo Chance the Rapper amp Lil Wayne I 39 m The One Lyrics

Post by : JEV Lyrics
▷ Play✓ Download

I 39 m the One DJ Khaled ft Justin Bieber Quavo Chance the Rapper Lil Wayne Lyrics

Post by : DopeLyrics
▷ Play✓ Download

DJ Khaled I 39 m the One ft Justin Bieber Quavo Chance the Rapper Lil Wayne Emma Heesters Cover

Post by : Emma Heesters
▷ Play✓ Download

Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Official Video

Post by : JustinBieberVEVO
▷ Play✓ Download

DJ Khaled I 39 m the One ft Justin Bieber Quavo Chance the Rapper Cabuizee Remix

Post by : Trap Crew
▷ Play✓ Download

Justin Bieber I 39 ll Show You Official Video

Post by : JustinBieberVEVO
▷ Play✓ Download

DJ Khaled I 39 m the One ft Justin Bieber Quavo Chance the Rapper Lil Wayne 1 Hour Version

Post by : 1 Hour Heat
▷ Play✓ Download

I'm the One (DJ Khaled song) - Wikipedia

"I'm the One" is a song written and recorded by American musician DJ Khaled featuring Canadian singer Justin Bieber and American rappers Quavo, Chance the Rapper, and Lil Wayne. The song was released on April 28, 2017 by We the Best and Epic Records as the second single from Khaled's tenth studio album Grateful.

Stream + Download Dj Khaled "I'm The One" w/ Justin Bieber ...

Unless you’ve been living under a rock you’ve probably heard Dj Khaled‘s hit “I’m the One”, featuring the all star cast of Justin Bieber, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne and Quavo (from Migos). The track debuted at #1 in the Billboard hot 100 chart and has been taking over the airwaves ever since.

Justin Bieber - I'm The One - Directlyrics

Read the complete I'm The One lyrics by Justin Bieber and watch the music video on Directlyrics. We The Best Music / Another one! / DJ Khaled / Yeah, you're lookin' at the truth / The money never ...

‎Justin Bieber on Apple Music

‎Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber was barely into his teens when he released his 2009 debut, My World, and became one of the youngest success stories in contemporary pop when it went either platinum or double platinum in several countries. For the next few years, successive releases -- including rem…. Available with an Apple Music subscription.